Tutorial Star Life
By Ka Dismal 2016
The beautiful tube “Scarlet” by Ishika Chowdhury
The scrapkit "Star Life" by Mariel Designs
A font and mask your choice
Plugin Alien Skin Eye Candy 5: Impact – Gradient Glow
1. Open a new image 600 x 550 pixel with white background.
2. Add a new layer and select all. Open Element 53, copy and past into selection. Deselect.
3. Open Element 75 and resize for 60%. Copy and past in the upper left corner. Duplicate and apply Mirror. Merge the two layers.
4. Apply the plugin Alien Skin Eye Candy 5: Impact – Gradient Glow in the following configurations:
5. Add a new layer and select all. Open Paper 5, copy and past into selection. Apply a mask your choice.
6. Open Frame 3 and resize for 90%. Copy and past as new layer.
7. Open Frame 4-1 and resize for 90%. Copy and past as new layer.
8. Open Element 41 and resize for 40%. Copy and past in the lower right corner.
9. Open Element 68-1 and resize for 25%. Copy and past on the Element 41.
10. Open Element 7 and resize for 12%. Copy and past on the Element 41 too.
11. Open Element 70-1 and resize for 15%. Apply Mirror. Copy and past on the Element 41 too.
12. Open Element 69-1 and resize for 25%. Copy and past in the lower left corner.
13. Open Element 65 and resize for 30%. Copy and past on the Element 69-1.
14. Apply your tube and credits.
15. Apply your name and sign.
16. Close the white background and save as PNG format.
I hope you have fun!